Welcome to join Autobio
Position: Application Specialist/Service Engineer(Schengen Area)
Job description: He or she will be responsible for the Application Service of Immunoassay or Microbiology during pre- and post-sale period in the assigned area, including troubleshooting of reagent issue, abnormal results interpretation, application training to end users, performance validation, etc.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Instrument installation and maintenance;
2. Carrying out routine training to end users and/or distributors;
3. Perform validation of performance and/or method comparison in end users.
4. Interprete abnormal results when found and give solution/explanation to end user.
5. Carry out and trace the evaluation of trial version kits in the market;
6. Trace the feedback of end users and other necessary info;
7. Successfully improving the customers' satisfaction and loyalty.
8. Routine management of spare part stock.
9. Assist regional sales and marketing team to collect market information.
1. English speaking;
2. Capable to travel to all Schengen nations;
3. Based at major city of Schengen.
4. Education Background: Biology, Lab medicine, Electronic/Mechanical
5. 2 years or above working experience in IVD or other medical related field
Contact directly via whatsApp +8615090365881or send your resume to email@example.com